MOPA Laser Engraving Machines
MOPA Fiber Laser Engraving Machines from Deftmark™
The JPT MOPA laser source from Deftmark™ is a highly advanced laser source and a great way to expand your fiber laser marking capabilities by improving the quality of your marking and engravings on certain plastics and metals. With a conventional fiber laser marker, markings and engravings on certain metals and plastics (especially if they are dark in color) can be less homogeneous and rich in contrast. The MOPA laser source solves the problem in these cases because it allows you to select pulse durations, which translates into a wider range of laser marking parameters and more marking options. As a result, the MOPA can laser mark plastics with higher-contrast and more legible results, mark (anodized) aluminum in black, and create reproducible colors on steel.
This results in more advantages and possibilities for laser marking and engravings on metals and plastics:
- Less burning/melting in the edge area of metal engravings
- Less heat development during annealing markings on metal, which leads to better corrosion behaviors
- Creation of reproducible annealing colors on stainless steel
- Black marking of anodized aluminum
- Controlled melting of plastics
- Less foaming with plastics
- More homogeneous and sometimes higher-contrast markings on some plastics
- Long-time lifespan 100,000hours
The MOPA laser source is often used for stainless steel color marking. Normal fiber laser can't mark color, only the MOPA laser can mark color on stainless steel, and mark black color on the anodized aluminum.
Showing all 3 results